For Daisy I have a bright starts automatic bouncer so I thought I would review it as I’ve seen a few reborn mums have similar make. I have the Briarcliff colour way.
Toy arch and clips that hold cover more or less taut.
Newborn insert, without insert and music box.
I bought this bouncer second hand so came as it is with just batteries to replace and the toy arch to pop back on.
- Automatic bounce is great for real babies and I would have loved this for my boys. I bought this bouncer for my daughter so never got chance to use with a baby yet. However my youngest boy enjoys making it bounce
- The toy arch is easy to move out the way or put back over without having to take on and off. It’s also fab for popping blanket over to create a canopy
- Sits steady and solidly
- Not too big as doesn’t tend to get in the way.
- Nice depth of seat without losing baby in it
- Lightweight and easy to drag on laminate flooring
- Easy enough to wash
- Lovely soft material that makes me wish I was a baby
- Kidsii who sells these seats amongst other products have a very easy site to use and full list of manuals available for free to view if like me you bought 2nd hand (click stock photo above for link)
- Colour of mine is muted but nice and perfect for either gender
- Nice position not too laid down but not too laid back and there’s clips underneath you can unclip to make the seat deeper so baby is slightly more sat up.
- If you knock the seat or bounce it yourself the battery unit clonks about a bit
- The fastenings are awkward to open and close as are partially obscured by the fabric part
- Hard to push backwards once dragged towards you
- The seat isn’t the easiest to get on and off
- You have to take the battery unit out to replace batteries and to take seat on and off
- Can’t add your own toys to the arch unless tied them on with ribbon
- As far as I can tell a young baby wouldn’t be able to reach the toys that are there.
Overall I would say for a doll this seat is perfect for a baby the cons are very small downers that really wouldn’t make me warn people from buying.
4 stars our of 5 and would 100% recommend
Here’s a couple of photos of Daisy in hers. As you can see the newborn insert makes her looks super cosy and supported without restricting her.